A List Sunglasses   +  sports ads

Rob Gronkowski is Living on A Prayer as Bon Jovi in new Madden NFL 17 Commercial

Gronk is living on a prayer and rocking his way on to your Madden NFL 17 squad. Watch him leave it all on stage in this new ad created by the Heat ad agency.

LYRICS:
Your Madden roster’s ready to rock.
But you gotta fill it out.
Your offense needs to be more tough … so tough.

I’ll keep myself open all day.
Running all the routes
and making the plays and stuff … and stuff

I’m saying you should look at the Madden team you’ve got
If you need a solid tight end let me fill that slot.
You’ve got receivers but they’re not quite big enough
So give me a shot.

Whoa. You’re half way there.
Whoa. But you need another player.
My giant hands will make us champs I swear
Whoa. With the right amount of flair.

CREATIVE CREDITS:
Ad Agency: Heat
CCO / Executive Creative Director: Steve Stone
Creative Directors: Anna Rowland, Warren Cockrel
ACD, Art Director: Nichole Geddes
ACD, Copywriter: Mitch Gage
Prod Company: Arts & Sciences
Editorial: No 6
VFX: Electric Theatre Collective
Music: Beacon Street Studio